Apply to be a Staff Internet Sales Consultant at Oracle
The primary focus of a Staff Internet Sales Consultant (Pre-sales) is to become an expert in a core set of Oracle products and solutions and to present the value proposition and benefits of our solutions to our partners, prospects and customers and internally to our sales force.
- Provide pre-sales technical/functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction, through on-line/in person sales efforts.
- Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations via the internet and/or in person.
- Present and articulate Oracle product's strengths, features, benefits, and competitive advantages.
- Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
- Support sales team in online/in-person selling efforts with some supervision.
- Develop and deliver proposed solution to customers. Approximate percentage of face to face interaction with customers to perform their responsibilities is 10%.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected Veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.