Apply to be a Pilot at Geomni
Come fly with us!
As a pilot, with Geomni, your primary responsibility is ensuring the safe and lawful operation of aircraft during aerial acquisition missions. Our rapidly growing team is looking for pilots.
- Fly aircraft to complete aerial acquisition missions and the coordination of those missions with ATC.
- Maintain detailed flight log & other paperwork after each mission.
- Perform a thorough aircraft preflight check before each flight.
- Be responsible for the overall operation of the aircraft.
- Be willing and able to learn and apply concepts and procedures related to aerial survey.
- Successfully operate mission sensor equipment, as needed.
- Be able to travel up to 75% of the time (domestic).
- Be available to work a schedule that includes weekends, holidays and seasonal deployments that
- may last up to 4 weeks during peak season.
to land this gig you will need:
- A Current Commercial Single Engine Aircraft License and Instrument Rating.
- A Current Valid Driver's License.
- Ability to assess weather suitability for flight missions.
- Minimum of 250 hours total time as PIC.
Flight Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 250 hours total time required
- Prefer 350 hours total time; 150 PIC
- If holding a Multi-Engine license, 20 PIC of multi-engine time preferred
- Class B Airspace experience preferred • Experience flying aerial data acquisition preferred
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
GVAir, a division of Geomni, has full time Pilot openings located throughout the United States. Including
operations in Florida, Maryland, Maine, South Carolina, Kansas, New Mexico, Texas, Colorado, Arizona,
Idaho, Oregon and California. For more information, please visit Geomni.net.